Traffic exchanges allow you to surf other peoples websites for credits that you can then use to display your website to others, this is an excellent way to get free traffic to your site. Many exchanges have affiliate programmes and allow you to earn cash as you surf.
Read the Article
Maximize Your Traffic Exchange Results.
Get Organised For
Traffic Exchange Success
Recommended Other Traffic Exchanges
Traffup - A new type of traffic exchange where you earn points visiting other peoples sites, and then bid points to get your site displayed in the listings. The more points you bid up to 50 max, then the higher up the listing your site will be displayed. Also allows you to bid for Twitter followers and retweets.
Recommended Traffic Exchange Tools
Affiliate Toolbox - Allows you to track your links. Also has site, banner and thank you page rotators.
BrandMeTool - Allows you to easily brand splash pages and banners with your photo and social site links!
Click Track Profit - A free Traffic Exchange training site, that uses video training to show you how to profit from Traffic Exchanges. Highly recommended resource for newbie marketers.
Explosive Traffic - Viral Traffic Co-Op. Allows you to display your sites on 1000's of traffic exchanges, whilst only surfing your favourites.
FreeClickThruClub - A new type of Downline Builder, that not only promotes many sites from one URL, but is also a complete system on teaching you how to build your traffic and income.
Page Swirl - If you advertise on Traffic Exchanges, then you need to use a rotator. Page Swirl allows you to rotate 5 websites and 5 banners for free.
TE Command Post - Allows you to monitor all your Traffic Exchange credits etc. from just the one site. An excellent resource and highly recommended for any Traffic Exchange user.
TE-JV - A free viral traffic co-op for Traffic Exchanges. Allows you to get your sites displayed at 100's of other exchanges for simply showing the co-op URL at the Traffic Exchanges you are a member of. Download the Free TE-JV eBook for full details.
TPM Rotator - A free to use site rotator, that allows you to add unlimited rotators and unlimited sites. Win free hits to your site by playing the free lottery game in the members area. Pro membership is only $5.00 per month, and you can add a text and banner ad that is displayed on the free members rotators.
Trck.me - Allows you to cloak and track your links. Lets you know the clicks the page got and from where, and also the conversion rate as well. Also you can add social sharing buttons to your link to get even more exposure form people liking and sharing your ad!
TrafficCodesX is a great site that has free advertising for the top Traffic Exchanges, Viral List Builders etc.
We All Promote - Another Viral Traffic Co-Op site. Allows you to add 2 sites and a banner (with unlimited impressions), also allows you to send Solo ads to all members.
Traffic Exchange Tips
- Do not use standard affiliate pages in Traffic Exchanges, they tend to be too long and everyone has seen them all before.
- Promote your products using Splash Pages, which are quick to load and should contain a couple of sentences about the product and have a link to your product or page. Create your own Splash Pages and more with Instant Banner Creator.
- Preferably use a Squeeze Page, which is similar to a Splash Page, but includes a form for visitors to subscribe to your newsletter. This means you can promote to them in the future. Create your own Squeeze Pages with Instant Squeeze Page Generator.
- Try to surf exchanges with more users, as these will mean your site will get more impressions than a smaller exchange.
- Use a Web Browser such as Firefox to surf multiple exchanges in different tabs. This will speed up your surfing time immensely, as you don't have to wait for the timer to count down on each page. Simply click the next tab to advance to the next exchange after answering the relevant question or task. Or even faster you can press "CTRL-TAB" to move to the next tab.
- Make use of your Banner and Text Link impressions. Don't waste them!
- Use a program such as Trck.me to track your campaigns and the different exchanges your are advertising on.
- Tracking your adverts, maintaining your site rotators, banners etc. can be time consuming. By using a site such as Trck.me you can do all this and more from one site.
- Use Downline Builders to build your downlines and get many
referrals in many Traffic Exchanges, by just advertising one page.
Recommended ones are:-
T-Shirt Rental, Referraler, Traffic Exchange List and Traffic Hoopla.