Document Sharing Sites
Some tips for getting the most out of document sharing sites:-
- Come up with a good attention grabbing title.
- Either write your eBook yourself or buy a PLR eBook, or compile several articles to make an eBook.
- Create a good eBook cover for your eBook (Use Fiverr if you canít create one yourself).
- Write a good, simple description for your eBook.
- Write some keywords (tags) for your eBook.
- Convert eBooks to PowerPoint presentations.
- Submit your eBook & Slides to all or some of the sites below.
- Rinse and repeat the above steps (the more eBooks you create and submit, the more traffic you get and the more money you make).
SlideShare - Upload & Share PowerPoint presentations and documents.
Scribd - Read, publish, and share books and documents.
Docstoc - Docstoc provides the best quality and largest library of documents, videos and resources to start and grow small businesses.
wePapers - Find, share & upload documents.
Crocodoc - Crocodoc converts Microsoft Office and PDF documents to HTML5 so your users can view and collaborate right in your web app.
Issuu - Collect, share and publish in a format designed to make your documents look their very best.
myPlick - Share PowerPoint presentations online.
PowerShow - PowerPoint presentations! View, share examples.